Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In thanksgiving...

Hi Lindy Hoppers!

Everyone at The Lindy Project wants to wish you and your family & friends a very happy Thanksgiving!

We'll be posting what we're all thankful for, so check back, add comments, and enjoy the turkey!

What are you most thankful for? What makes the holidays special for you?

SCOTT:
I am most thankful for Vanessa, our doggies, and our house. Egg. Nog. And the relaxed atmosphere everywhere (that is, outside of shopping). Oh, and I like dancing when it's cold outside because you can dance super hard then take a step outside for ten seconds and be totally refreshed for more.

JOANNA:
I'm thankful for my supportive friends and family, as well as this new city I get to call home. I like crisp, freshly fallen snow.'

More to come!

No comments: