Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More to be thankful for...

1. What are you most thankful for this year?

2. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

BROOKS:
1. Family, friends, and Lindy Hop.
2. Pie! Eating lots and lots of pie!

ANGELA:
1. I am thankful for so many things. But the thing I'm most thankful for this year, I can't say, cause it's a secret.
2.
Not having to work! Er. And visiting with family and friends.

LAURA:
Thankful for (in no particular order):
1. Frankie being alive as long as he was to show us so many things.
2. For my family and friends having lasted another year
3. For Mike being friggin' awesome (I mean really, guys)
4. For my own good health

Favorite part of the holiday season -- why, seeing family, of course (and Mike not working so I can hang out with him more)!

VANESSA:
I am most thankful for my family: my parents, Scott, and our pups. I love the holiday season. Some of my favorite holiday things are egg nog, pumpkin spice lattes, and cozy slippers.

No comments: